Friday 23 August 2013

happy friday

 
 Happy Friday everyone 
I hope you've had an amazing week. 
I've been a bit absent as we're in the process of organizing a TEDx event. 
Ted.com is a wonderful website focused on "Ideas Worth Spreading". I am quite addicted to the site and all the amazing, inspirational and innovative presentations they share. We are extremely proud and excited to be organizing a TEDx event in Curacao. It will coincide with TEDxCity2.0 in New York and we will be live streaming it and having 10 local speakers share their visions for the future city. 

If you have a chance visit our website and facebook page.


Oh and meanwhile at home.... we are in the process of rebuilding (when I say we I mean Mr. D, who is just amazing at this and at transforming my "think Nordic" ideas into reality). I will make sure to post some before and afters of our loft. 

For now, have a great weekend. 
Smile loads. 
Enjoy the details. 
xx
Pris


1 comment:

O said...

Super wxciting Pris, also the remodeling of the loft! Xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...