Tuesday 19 June 2012

{south beach}






Images via Pinterest

On Thursday I will joining my parents for a long weekend of shopping and fun in Miami. 
Last year as part of our world trip we spent a night there at the lovely Colony Hotel on Collins Avenue to enjoy some of the art-deco style of South Beach. 
This year Biscayne Boulevard will be the address. (Though I am sure we won't be spending much time in the hotel). I hope to bring you back some chic images of the sunny and fun destination. 




5 comments:

Test said...

Welcome to Miami!

O said...

Hee Pris, sounds like a nice weekend ahead of you :). I will be going to Artis haha...not the same haha xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Have fun!!! I love South Beach. Take lots of pix :) xoxo

design elements said...

wow for Miami! I'm so in love with it. wait a minute, just to take my surf board :)

big hugs

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love Miami...enjoy your time away!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...