Monday 15 July 2013

hello monday



Images from my own collection 
A few details from my home, July 15th 2013, a beautiful and cloudy Monday morning. 
I found peonies in Curacao...yippie and the Kiehl's body cream is amazing, thanks Odes.

Hope you had a splendid weekend. 
Mine was filled with relaxing moments and nice dinners with our families. 
Of course yesterday it was back to my "normal" Sunday on the boat and it was great as always. 

Have a splendid week 
xx
Pris
 


"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit"
Aristotle

2 comments:

O said...

Happy Monday Pris! Love The body cream too! Xoxo

Unknown said...

I discover your beautiful blog. Love the peonies. Evelyne.
evelyne-home-interiors.blogspot.pt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...