Monday 2 April 2012

hello monday


Images via Dustjacket Attic
Photography by Seye Isikalu
(gosh, I wish I could look this put-together and chic on the boat)

It's back to the office after a very windy and sunny weekend on the boat.
It's getting warmer on the island (yes it is possible) and we're looking forward to an activity filled month of April. Have a great one (day, week and month).

Smile loads
xx
Pris

“For myself I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else”
-Winston Churchill-

3 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy Monday, sweetie! Ah I wish I could feel some of that warmth :)

Enjoy the start of the week! xoxo

classiq said...

Have a wonderful April, Pris! I love the feeling of the weather getting warmer and warmer. xo
Ada

O said...

Happy Monday Pris, hope you had a wonderful weekend (I think that was the case being in the sun and on a boat) xoxo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...