Wednesday 4 January 2012

dreaming away





Photographed by Lincoln Pilcher and styled by fashion editor Morgan Pilcher for Vogue, Australia. 
Featuring models Valentina Zelyaeva & Ben Hill
Images via Dustjacket Attic


I am in an absolute mood to indulge myself in the world of travel. Last night I spent most of the evening reading through Lonely Planet's Discover Thailand. (travel books have a way of transporting you for just a tiny moment to a different world..... absolutely wonderful).
And thus, instead of leaving the island tonight (yep a private yet would come in handy), I will continue to read my books and look at dreamy images of faraway destinations.

Have a splendid day.
Dream away.
xx
Pris

5 comments:

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

The mind is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Dream away, lovely! xoxo

O said...

Planning a trip? Love it! Xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

great images... very inspirational too!!!

classiq said...

Books and our mind can take us to any destination in a matter of seconds. It's extraordinary, isn't it? Love the striped dress. Enjoy your weekend!
Ada

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

I feel quite pleased that our Vogue gets featured as far away as Curacao - not to mention the fact that they used my favourite model Valentina!
x
Melissah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...