Monday 28 November 2011

hello monday

Image via Simply Luxurious Life
What a dream it would be to look this chic for travel.

It's an early cool Monday morning on the island.The neighbourhood is still quiet and slowly but surely the birds are waking up. There is serenity to these mornings, one that, for the coming week, I shall miss. 
My bags are packed and I am ready for my trip. First an exam in Miami, and then all fun in New York.
I enjoy travel, completely, wholly; it part of who I am and something I hope to be doing for a very long time. The weeks (or months) of planning, the excitement the evening before and the memories that will stay with you forever. 

Have a wonderful week. 
Smile loads. 
We'll be in touch. 
xx
Pris

“We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.” 
 -Hilaire Belloc-


3 comments:

O said...

Have a wonderful trip sweety! Enjoy...the weather included :) xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

have a great week as well!!!

design elements said...

just saved that quote, Pris! it inspires. thanks

big hug

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...