Wednesday 5 October 2011

so lovely



I received a wonderful award from Heel in Mint. Thank you so much.

The Rules

Thank and link the person who awarded you
Write 7 random things about yourself
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers

The seven random things.

1. I love tulips (who would have guessed) and miss the mornings in the Amsterdam flowers shops (Pompon in the Jordaan being a favourite)
2. Travel is on my mind.... perhaps too often ("wanderlust" I hear its called)
3. An absolute favourite: weekends on the boat
4. A tiny obsession: stationary
5. Quotations, poems and writing have always fascinated me. (Thanks Tara)
6. I wish I had more of my mother’s creativity
7. I love waking up to a beautiful morning and enjoying the marvel of the brown sugar swirling in my (special made) espresso :)

Great Blogs

Have a beautiful day.
xx
Pris

6 comments:

xoxo said...

Thanks sweety! Will be on my blog tomorrow! xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Congrats on the award, sweetie and thanks so much for passing it on! We share a desire to travel often :) xoxo

the nyanzi report said...

good stuff.

classiq said...

Congrats on the award! Thank you so much for passing it on to me. I love travelling too and waking up to a morning soaked up in sunshine. Have a beautiful day! xo
Ada

design elements said...

thank you, Pris! I congrats on the award. love your blog. love your books. I read them all. love your quotes. happy to know you

p.s.: number 2 is just for me :-)

biggest hugs

Casa Très Chic said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it to us.
Your blog is great, love coming here.
Hugs
Tereza

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...