Friday 7 October 2011

happy friday

Chanel S/S 2012
Images via Haute Design
Visit Sarah Klassen blog for more wonderful images of this show
I absolutely love pearls and can't get enough of the details on this dress and in her hair.

Good morning lovelies! I hope you too are waking up to a gorgeous Friday morning.
I anticipate it will be another chic and wonderful weekend.
Today my friend is having, what I am sure will be, an uber chic party for her little ones, tomorrow pancakes for breakfast and then....oelala.....a fabric painting course at my moms. Of course there will be plently of time on the boat and most importantly some writing. :)

Have an exquiste day.
Smile loads.
xx
Pris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday sweetie! Have a great weekend! Xxx Eve

classiq said...

It was a fabulous collection! Have a wonderful weekend!
Ada

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie! I just adored the Chanel collection. Every little bit about it. The beauty really blew me away :)

xoxo

Cherisse said...

love those pink shade and pearls together! Happy Friday to you too!

design elements said...

wonderful to smile loads. Have a wonderful weekend, Pris! hugs

Sara C. said...

I love Sarah Klaussen's blog too...always so inspirational
Have a lovely weekend
Sara C.

odes said...

Love pearls! Have a great weekend sweety xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...