Monday 19 September 2011

hello monday


Summer is officially almost over. Autumn starts in about four days (not that we notice much of this in Curacao.....usually), but today as it drizzled when I got into my car and I was (quite) surprised to see that the thermostat said it was 25 degrees (my apologies for those living in colder climates, for those who live on the island know that 25 degrees is actually quite "chilly" ..... I know...it's just not fair). I hope you had a lovely weekend as well. Mine was filled with the quintessential afternoons at the beach, pancakes, bbq hamburgers and champagne at sundown.


Have a sumptuous week.
xx
Pris

1 comment:

xoxo odes said...

Haha, 25 degrees...we wish over here! Thanks for the sweet messages, I had a great (rainy) day :) xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...