Wednesday 27 July 2011

the art of doing nothing


I have a few days off and actually from the very first day I was a bit dazed about the idea of “what to do” and actually constantly looking for something either fun or productive.  Then suddenly today it hit me; when I am working (in the office) or my days are packed I long for the afternoons I can just be lazy and be doing nothing (doing nothing of course being something like reading or taking (extra long) mid day naps). I can just do nothing for a few days, before I know it I will be back at work and I am sure that at a certain point I will just want an afternoon like I am having now ( which is lying in my bed, with the airco on, reading and working on my blog….mind you its 3.34pm…..splendid!). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...