Monday 9 May 2011

hello monday

In honor of the great necklace I got from my mother by Jolanta Pawlak

Good morning, I hope you had a splendid weekend. Though it feels like it went by quite quickly I must say I was able to fit is quite a few things. In addition planting flowers, lounging away in the clear blue ocean on Saturday, attending a book sale evening, enjoying a laughter filled Mothersday brunch, a necessary dose of studying, I even managed to finish redecorating and cleaning my house. (And even a Saturday midday nap was included and a chick-flick to finish off the Sunday ;) ). Now, it’s back to work. Have to go, Monday morning the traffic can be quite horrendous (in an island type of way of course).

Have an amazing, butterfly-filled week.

xx
Pris

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...