Saturday 16 October 2010

inspiration

Photo by Jos Kottmann

This week has been quite hectic. I have been in Econometrics class for most of the week. Though interesting it does not add much to ones creative imagination, mostly because at the end of the day there is simply a lack of energy to write or look up beautiful things. However, this morning, on my last day of class, I did take some additional time to look over some of my favourite blogs and came across a wonderful post by Sarah Klaussen on her blog Haute Design with gorgeous photos by Jos Kottmann. It transported me immediately out of the world of numbers to that of beauty. Now it is back to class. Enjoy your Saturday.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit"
-Aristotle-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...